STAFI PROTOCOL NEW APPLICATION SYSTEM THAT MINIMISES GAS FEES FOR USER’S
For seamless and flexible transaction with a minimal gas fees rate is one of the main reason, which motivates StaFi protocol system to launched an application system know as Fee Station that minimises gas fees for users and also this will enhance dynamic exchange of FIS tokens through swapping with either $KSM or $ETH tokens. This application system has a dynamic features that enables user’s to exchange a considerable amount of customary tokens and makes the payment through the exploitation of rToken app.
ABOUT FIS STATION APP
StaFi built an application system known as Fee station with the aim of providing the user’s the opportunity to trade and exchange their customary FIS token at a minimal gas rate through implementation of rToken application network. This FIS station has a dynamic and flexible features that support various tokens like ATOM,ETH, DOT in swapping with or for FIS token. Furthermore, in the near future it’s predictable that this application system will further support others native tokens like SOL, MATIC and others authorized tokens to exchange or trade with FIS native tokens.
GUIDE FOR USER’S TO FOLLOW WHEN EXPLORING FEE STATION ON rTOKEN APPLICATION SYSTEM.
These are the necessary procedures user’s must follow when intending to connect their wallets to fee station as follows:
1. Entering of FIS station application on the website “https //app stafi.io/feeStation :below is the first step that user’s needs to take.
2. Follow by connecting the FIS station application to the walllet to kickstart the next process which involves the swapping function.
3. Swapping of FIS with the customary tokens is the next steps for users to take.
Selection of customary tokens is require either KSM, ATOM, ETH,The dashboard will display DOT as a guideline but it’s very essential for user’s to select the appropriate native tokens he/she intends to swap with FIS tokens.
4. Entering of the amount of FIS tokens, user’s intende to exchange is the next step, but user’s needs to be aware that the minimum of FIS receive will depend on current prise or rate of slippage tolerance in the market value.
5. User’s need to be sure of the recipient account before proceeding in clicking on the swap function to avoid total loss of initial capital investment. Thereafter, he/she can proceed with the click function after the confirmation of the recipient appropriate address
StaFi protocol is decentralized finance that was created to unfastened the liquidity of stacked assets of stakers. The protocol system is designed to tackle the security challenges of the main-net system to ensure maximum safety of user’s assets in the application system. rToken can be transferred, traded, or exchange at any given period.
The design and creation of fee station will go a long way in solving the issue of relatively high gas fees user’s experience when swapping their native token with FIS token. This fee station is a welcome development from StaFi teams for their community members which will ensures seamless and effective transaction in the ecosystem
For details, visit https://www.stafi.io
Article Written By : slimvicky